Immigration Issues

U.S. immigration law is ever-changing.

Are you a tourist or business executive planning a visit to the U.S.? Or perhaps you are a student or professional who wants to study or work in the U.S.? Maybe you are an investor who is thinking about immigrating to the U.S. or a family-member of a U.S. Permanent Resident or Citizen who wants to join them? I understand the U.S. immigration law. Count on me to guide you through the U.S. Embassy or Consulate visa processing.

Or you may already be in the U.S. on a visa and want to apply to the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services for an Adjustment of Status. I can help. I will guide you and compile all relevant documents to change your immigration status. I will work with you to navigate the complex rules of the U.S. Immigration and Nationality Act.

Investors who want to invest in the United States can take advantage of the E-2 non-immigrant visa or the EB-5 Investment Visa to become permanent residents and gain U.S. citizenship. I can assist you in finding the right investment opportunity and filing your immigration application.

Have a question about a business legal matter?

Schedule a free consultation with Umar Farooq.

Free Consultation